Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Is there something in the air?

Everyone in my family, all my clients and friends... EVERYONE I speak to is basically saying the same thing.
I feel so tired. I feel like shit. I feel so sluggish. I need a nap. I don't want to do anything.

I kept thinking it's these rainy days or the pollen in the air making me feel so lethargic.
But today when my client Bev told me that EVERYONE in her office and in her life was feeling the same and that she is worried the terrorists put something into our atmosphere, I began to wonder.
Is that possible?? Is ALL of america feeling like crap?? What could be causing this? It doesn't take much of a paranoid suggestion to get me worrying! So how are YOU feeling?? If someone out there, especially in NY, actually feels UP and energetic and ...conscious! Can u please let me know, so I won't be up all night worrying! I'm off to check the batteries on my carbon monoxide detector.

4 comments:

Barb said...

I guess I'm with the crowd on this one.

Misty DawnS said...

I've been telling Hubs, my dad, and my best friends that I think I need to go to the doctor and have bloodwork done, because I'm exhausted beyond words. Yes, I know I do A LOT with three jobs and college, but I've been doing that for years, so why NOW am I exhausted to the point of tears???

Forgetfulone said...

Maybe the changing of the seasons? Allergies? School year rounding down? I know the feeling, too!

Giggles said...

This is so funny both Pepper and I were like that on saturday and came home to have a nap....we were dragging our asses..... Could be allergy season for her...but it's a deep tired....no it's not terrorist...however it could be us fighting a flu bug!!

Hugs Giggles....feel better soon!