"What's your sign?" Doesn't that line bring the 70's rushing back to you? It is so corny and has been goofed on by some of the best of them. Remember Steve Martin doing the wild and crazy guy? I'm pretty sure he asked that question. I remember being very interested in astronomy as a teen. It was fun & I researched everyone I knew. I don't remember a lot of it but I remember it was interestingly right on the money for many people. Take me for example-( clearing my throat)- here is what the books say about us leos...
• Generous and warmhearted (true)
• Creative and enthusiastic (true)
• Broad-minded and expansive (true again)
• Faithful and loving ( true, true)
• Pompous and patronizing ( Who me? How dare you, I am just perfect)
• Bossy and interfering ( this author sucks, I must inform him- Leos have NO negative traits)
• Dogmatic and intolerant ( I am getting a different books opinion on this!)
Leo Likes: speculative ventures, lavish living, rich food, children, drama, pageantry and grandeur ( Oh yes, darrrliinnng!)
Leo Dislikes:doing anything safely, day-to-day living, small-minded people, penny-pinching and mean spiritedness ( stay away from me you cheap, horrible people)
One day back in the crazy 70's, I walked into a lavish hair salon, looking for work. These two free spirited sisters gave me a rare job application. No social security number needed, No questions like " do you have job experience?" They wanted to know my birth place/day/ time/ year. They needed to find out if I would be in harmony with their surroundings. They were going to chart me. It was the only time I didn't get a job because my sun was in Pisces. Oh well, I had a feeling that their idea of harmony was conflicting with earths.
This was a fun Prompt from Sunday Scribblings, want to read more on this topic? click Here
5 hours ago