Sunday, October 11, 2009

An exciting addition to our blog family

I want to share a fairly new blog with you! On Lives was created by my sons friend Mike. He has come up with such a clever, creative blog to touch ON so many varied topics in our LIVES. He also has guest writers contributing and from what I've read so far.. Everyone is talented and interesting! Hope you will pop over and browse, comment and then perhaps decide to follow this talented writer.
I've decided to start at his first entry and work my way up his assorted posts.
(btw..ON dishwashing cracked me up!)
Thanks blog buddies... And thanks Mike.. it's so nice to expand my blogging family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.