which led to my decision to delete my last post.
thanks for your comments, they were so very helpful.
I am going to pursue that 'problem' very quietly and carefully.
How about some mutterings instead?
- Zoo :: Every spring when the weather became nice, we would take the kids to the Bronx zoo. We thought everyone loved doing this each year till one spring my son observed a nice day and said " PLEASE can we just skip the zoo this year?"
- Neighborhood :: I've finally begun to walk my dogs around our neighborhood. They used to be awful walkers, but they are doing better each day. Thanks to Caesar's advice!
- Salute :: Our soldiers deserve at least a salute for our gratitude.
- Immortality :: The immortality of vampires is too freaky! (the HBO show true blood is really getting to me!)
- Dominion :: November 4th will tell!
- Rhonda :: Brings the beach boys to mind!
- Parties :: I hope BOTH parties have a miraculous plan to get this desperate country back on it's feet.
- Prince of Darkness :: Back to true blood- if you watch this show.. Don't you think
- Garbage :: I am sick of hearing all the garbage that kids are subjected to.
- Standard :: Don't you think there should be standards set for people who choose to raise kids? We need a license to drive, open a business,even dog's need a license... yet ANYonE can raise a child?
wolfman is doing all the killings?? I mean if the premise allows vampires to be real, Then wolfmen must be around too, no?
Speaking of hearing a lot of garbage... WHY do we teach elementary school kids lies about Columbus?? When the truth is.. first off he DIDN'T discover America and most importantly.. he tortured and killed 1/3 of the population of indians? I just don't understand WHY we are lied to like this? check out this brief article
for the truth