Friday, October 10, 2008

NO! is it friday Already??

Where did this week fly to? There was so much to do that I didn't do. Like, I wanted to delete all the curses from my past blog posts. Can You imagine how long that will take me??
Someone sent me a link that sounded interesting. They PAY u to blog!! Yeah baby... I am all for trying that! WELL... THEY REJECTED ME!! They apparently think my blog isn't for general audiences! So, being a bit curious and a bit saddened by this... I thought... Hmmm... HOW can THEY know about all my rants that DO include a few inappropriate expletives. Light bulb... I used that search bar that's on the top and typed in one of the naughtiest expletives. YIKES... I found TWENTY posts that contained that word! Shame on me! I bet if I put and ending on 'that word' like ING or ER, i may find 20 more!
So for autumn, I am turning over a New leaf! No more profanity! Do u think it can be done?
I may not be able to express myself as intensely but I am going to give it a try! In the mean time... Here is a little Friday F*&%ing Fill in!


fridayfillin.gif

1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was The broadway show-in the heights! It was as fantastic as Jersey boys!

2. pepper steak is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!

3. It's time for Lulu to start thinking about taking care of herself

4. a glass of ice cold water with a twist of lime is quite refreshing.

5. If I never hear the word housework again, it'll be too soon.

6. To one side of the curving road was a starbucks and on the other was a starbucks?? what's up with that? How much coffee are we really consuming?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddling up with a movie and a HEALTHY snack tomorrow my plans include work, making chicken soup, then picking all my basil and freezing it and Sunday, I want to go to the park and walk the trails, check out the Fall festival, finish up with family board games
friday fill in #93

10 comments:

paisley said...

don't you change a thing to suit someone that probably will never pay you what your worth to blog anyway... believe me,, i have checked all of that pay to blog stuff,, and its just what it looks like,,, to good to be true!!

we love you just the way you are!!!!

soleil said...

I agree with your #4! That's what I always have when I go out to eat. Very refreshing!!

Tammy said...

I think that word just works sometimes. ;) I don't think I've used it on my blog? At home, oh yeah. Do it only if it's for you and no one else. Enjoy your weekend! LOVE T

mspennylane said...

Aw I can't believe they rejected you, I didn't realise there were so many of those bad words in your blog hehe :)

Queen-Size funny bone said...

You mean they think you have a potty mouth? Do I need to wash your mouth out with soap so you can start over? lol

Genuine Gem said...

I got turned down for a pay to blog too...LOL...they don't know talent ;o
You erase all the curse words? Aren't you a new yorker? just teasin' ;p

Janet said...

$^&*ing great answers! Thanks for playing :-)

forgetfulone said...

Those stupid F***ers! How could they reject you? Stupid, F***ink people! LOL

Loved your fill-ins. Hey, we bought some fresh, Italian basil for some pasta sauce, and I thought of you.

I hope you have a great weekend. Wish we had some fall festivals, but really, we're still getting summer weather in the afternoons.

Skittles said...

Sorry about he rejection thing. They must not have reviewed my blog lately. ;)

I see a lot more Subways than Starbucks in my part of the world. :)

~TAMY 3 Sides of Crazy~ said...

I'm running a little late, but hope you had a great weekend. I'm with you on the housework!