Where did this week fly to? There was so much to do that I didn't do. Like, I wanted to delete all the curses from my past blog posts. Can You imagine how long that will take me??
Someone sent me a link that sounded interesting. They PAY u to blog!! Yeah baby... I am all for trying that! WELL... THEY REJECTED ME!! They apparently think my blog isn't for general audiences! So, being a bit curious and a bit saddened by this... I thought... Hmmm... HOW can THEY know about all my rants that DO include a few inappropriate expletives. Light bulb... I used that search bar that's on the top and typed in one of the naughtiest expletives. YIKES... I found TWENTY posts that contained that word! Shame on me! I bet if I put and ending on 'that word' like ING or ER, i may find 20 more!
So for autumn, I am turning over a New leaf! No more profanity! Do u think it can be done?
I may not be able to express myself as intensely but I am going to give it a try! In the mean time... Here is a little Friday F*&%ing Fill in!
1. One of the best concerts/plays/movies I ever saw that I really didn't think I'd like was The broadway show-in the heights! It was as fantastic as Jersey boys!
2. pepper steak is a recipe I recently made (or meal I recently ordered) that was delicious!
3. It's time for Lulu to start thinking about taking care of herself
4. a glass of ice cold water with a twist of lime is quite refreshing.
5. If I never hear the word housework again, it'll be too soon.
6. To one side of the curving road was a starbucks and on the other was a starbucks?? what's up with that? How much coffee are we really consuming?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cuddling up with a movie and a HEALTHY snack tomorrow my plans include work, making chicken soup, then picking all my basil and freezing it and Sunday, I want to go to the park and walk the trails, check out the Fall festival, finish up with family board games
friday fill in #93
5 hours ago