I want to acknowledge the birthday of our beloved John Lennon. It's so Hard to believe he has been gone for nearly 28 years and would have been 68 yrs.old today. I can never forget his special day, He was born the same day and year as a neighbor of mine who also holds a special place in my heart. I know John's message still lives on in so many of us. Hope you will listen to 'imagine' one of my absolute favorite songs, followed by beautiful boy.
Today I awoke with such an awful headache. I made the mistake of taking advil on an empty stomach, which added nausea to my head pain. I feel like I've wasted so much of my precious time off from work. I had wanted to accomplish many errands and more fall cleaning. Instead, I've spent some time sitting quietly with my eyes closed and now that my head is clearing... I was able to read a few blogs, where I found this little meme to share.
What would you like to be? Answer the following with a word or reason, and have fun.
1. Tree- today? A weeping willow. other times? A mighty Oak.
2. Animal- A monkey, always having fun!
3. Vehicle- a luxurious stretch limo, comfortable and desired on special occasions
4. Appliance- An oven, with a big turkey inside, ready to comfort a family.
5. Gemstone- Diamond. desirable, precious.
6. Flower- Sunflower, enjoying the sunshine with a happy face.
7. Instrument- A harp. complicated, Tall and lovely.
8. Fruit- An orange. bright, sweet, and worth the effort of peeling.
9. Bird- A parrot. gabbing away and loving people.
10. Crayon- Purple. regal, powerful, playful, intense.
Like Tammy who I've borrowed this from, I'm tagging anyone who wants to play along.