I've been feeling a bit blue, so going out last night was a
highlight to a 'not so good' week. My mind is racing with too many
regrets, too much stress and thoughts that I don't like and can't share.
What is weird, is so many people I've spoken to recently... all seem distant and
pensive, like they are feeling similarly. There is truly a negative wind blowing in from our countries difficulties.
The last time I remember such a universal numbness & sadness... 9/11 and the weeks following 9/11.
I will never forget shopping at Costco for items needed by our heros who were at ground zero, working around the clock. the store was crowded but silent. Everyone I looked at at Costco that day, had the same needed items in their carts.. and the same far away, quiet sadness in their eyes.
- Magical :: Seeing our old friends last night felt magical like it used to when we were all young and had No kids!
- Shrimp :: Last night at Tutto Pazzo I LOVED the delicious shrimp dinner I ordered.
- Project Runway :: Project- Running Away- don't you feel that way sometimes?
- Economy :: This awful decline in our economy has hurt business even in my little place.
- Porch :: I love those old homes with giant wrap around porches!
- State of affairs :: No matter what state, No matter what affair- The USA is in serious trouble.
- .com :: Imagine that our young kids, don't remember a time they didn't have a computer.
- fifty cents: : What can you buy with it these days?
- Ripping :: HOW long do YOU spend ripping up all this junk mail each day?
- Bull :: If I would have realized HOW cruel a bull fight is, I would have NEVER attended one in Mexico many years ago.