Sharing your dots! Now, THAT'S what I call being a true friend!
how about some mutterings...
- In love :: My first time was in 3rd grade. Jay Robinson! SO cute with shaggy blonde hair... I made my mom drive past his house,so I could show him to my sister. I hid under my seat and pointed to him and OH NO.. He had gotten a crew cut and my sister thought he was ugly! I said he Looks much cuter with his hair long.. to which my 'know it all' big sis said.. Well if he needs hair to look cute He is NOT cute.
- Be my guest :: Because of the lavish set and extraordinary costumes.. It Was one of my favorite scenes in the play beauty and the beast
- Number one :: I don't like the expression.. Look out for #1. Lately though, it seems it's the motto of many.
- Swallowed whole :: Not much is swallowed whole by me.. I even cut up OnE strawberry into four tinier pieces. No not a wacko.. sensitivity problem.
- 50 percent :: OFF an item!- Truly a shoppers paradise
- Made in :: THE U.S.A - we need to produce and buy more items with THESE tags!
- Supplement :: I am looking into other options to supplement our income.
- Right for :: Knowing what opportunity is Right for me is challenging
- Endless :: My worrying. It really is endless.
- Ceramic :: I love the huge ceramic Christmas tree that my MiL made decades ago and recently handed down to us.