This weeks theme... Dysfunctional Family phrases on thanksgiving!
- Spit it out :: Grandma is senile and pre-stuffed that turkey LAST WEEK!
- Shadow :: Look at Crazy Uncle Sammy kids, He is making shadows of a turkeys neck on the wall with his... OH NO, get the kids out of here!
- Database :: Your sister didn't bring her stuffing surprise this year, her recipe database got the hallmark virus we were all forewarned about.
- Expression :: Wow Aunt Rose Nice expression on your turkey dessert!
- Boss :: You invited MY boss to our holiday dinner? Uncle luke, get me the carving knife!
- Baby :: Oooh Look how big Nate & Tate's sweet Baby has gotten. She is two already? And you still can't think of a name for her? We will all help you!
- Mystic :: Uncle Bubba would like to say the thanksgiving prayer today! He believes he is the vessel for the mystic pilgrim spirit who resides inside of him.
- Kate :: It's unanimous! KATE is a perfect name for the baby!
- Boobies :: I know she just got them Hank, but does your sister have to show Them to EVERYONE who asks her to pass the sweet potatoes?
- Raid :: MARY! it's 2 am! What are you and crazy Uncle Sammy doing down here? umm umm.. WE are RAiding the fridge for leftovers! Yeah, that's it! What else would I be doing with crazy Sam at 2 A M ?