at Queen-sized funny bone! (and BOY does she have the biggest, best funny bone!!)
The aims of this award:
* As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
* Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the awards question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
Why I love blogging.
1. it began as a great outlet for me to attempt creative writing. Something I've always enjoyed doing.
2. also, when I first got a computer... i would sit there and look at the screen and say...Okay.. I've checked emails and played solitaire... WhAT else is there to do with this thing?? When my friend Ann suggested blogging... I jumped on it!
3. The very best thing that I love about blogging and Had no idea was part of the bargain of blogging?... The genuinely caring, kind, wonderful friends that I now have the pleasure of knowing, loving and staying in touch with.
Friends like Tammy Funny bone! Thanks so much for thinking of me and touching my heart and making me smile!
I'm passing this on to 4 friends.
first to my Friend Ann at Purlingswine, who got me started and manages to crack me up every time I see her.
and to another treasured Tammy..The daily warrior who will always have a special place in my heart.
I also want to award it to my newest very special blogging friend, Barbara atSkittles Place...(or as i have affectionally dubbed her... HOT buttah! ) Even though Tammy has already chosen Sherrie at
happy tiler ... I also have to choose Sherrie because if it wasn't for blogging I wouldn't have met this soul sister who I love with all my heart!
You ladies have all inspired me with your love and friendship!
The least I can do is award you this little blogging award that's loaded with BIG sincerity! xox