Monday, July 05, 2010

ME

sunday scribblings says...

me me me, write a post about me??!
maybe about me love for me very special family?
you see, they're a very big part of who is me
Or how About me love for varied musicality?
from soulful Ella to me funky black eyed peas
What About me love for dancing around so free?
could be anything from zumba to the tango for me
How About me love for Me sweet little doggies?
Mr. yappy comso and fat-ass miss Molly
Or me heart full of love for all me special buddies?
who describe me as compassionate and kind yet very funny
Maybe write of me passion for peace, humanity and mercy?
I KNOW!.... about Me love to attempt such masterful poetry!

5 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

A fun romp through flickers of "me"!

Marsha said...

I love the me-ness.

Forgetfulone said...

What a cute poem, Lu! Come visit me some time!

Barb said...

YOU is wonderful!!!

Giggles said...

So cute just like you Lu! Always the humorous fun Lucy!