I was given this Honest Crap award by Sweet Sheri, the cooking Mom OOOh YOu are right Mom, I keep reading it as Crap too.. It is SCRAP! And I so appreciate you choosing me to pass it on to especially when the rules read 'you need to pick blogs that are BRILLIAnT in content or design!!' Gee, cooking mom.. ARe u sure? You must not leave that kitchen too much. I will stop thinking like that (but write it for honest thing #1) and just SAy THANKS!
Here are the rules:
"When you receive the prize, you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in their content or design. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing that they were prized with 'Honest Weblog'. List [if you can and/or dare] at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!"
Okay.. I swear I've done this before, but I will resist looking for old answers, 'cause I have enough CRap to draw from.. honestly... i do.
1. Honestly, what I wrote above is sadly true. I often don't think I am worthy of praise and compliments that I receive. I am truly working on this problem.
2. Honestly, I used to be a much better housekeeper. Lately.. I need one of those annoying bumper stickers stuck on my vacuum.. I would rather be blogging
3. Honestly, I am using Sheri's previous answers as a guide for Ideas on each of these numbers.. here she talked about being lenient with her kids. I would definitely think I fall into that category now that mine are older.When they were small, I was very careful about what they would watch on tv. Now geeez... It is a nut house.
4. As much as we are very open minded, lenient people, I get very shy with strong movie contents around even my adult kids. I would prefer to watch tame movies together ONLY
5. I honestly LOVE to sleep. I hate my alarm clock and love to wake whenever I feel like it.
6. I guess it goes back to #1, but I feel guilty buying myself Anything.However, I LOVE to buy things for my kids and husband and always justify the purchase as them deserving it.
7. Most of the tv I sit and stare at I only sit and stare at, so i can sit and stare with my husband. He loves Tv. again here I need a bumper sticker.."I would rather be doing".. anything else. Although I honestly LOVE some tv shows and I adore many movies, I find myself staring at too much CRaP!
8. I over think everything. I am overly sensitive. I am too emotional. Whew that felt good!
9. Like Sheri's answer here.. I too feel Super stressed and anxious when I have company. I LOVE it when it's happening, but the getting ready for it and the organization and shopping and planning and the "do I have enough of this & that and will this and that be okay. Is my house clean enough, roomy enough, decorated enough".. Shit...I've been leaning towards just being alone!
10. Okay for this one I am leaving Moms/sheri's answer except i am taking away the word Shy. Shy I am Not but the rest .. is me..
I am very self-conscious, and will cringe later after a conversation with someone, worrying that I said something stupid or came off as a dumbass. I do this not only with acquaintances, but good friends as well.
How did I do Cooking mom? You are right that this was somewhat cathartic. I too will pass it on to some bloggers that I don't think have a freaking clue of who I am! Unlike you though, I leave comments regardless if they think me a werido and if they never visit me.. ( I guess it's the difference in being shy that we have going on)
now entering momville
whee all the way home
19 hours ago