Monday, December 29, 2008

mommas boy!


Turn up the volume and hear One or all four songs my son gave me on a compilation cd that he made me for Christmas. I love that he took the time and thought to compile 17 songs that he thought I would really enjoy. This son is always introducing me to fun music! He was the one who introduced me to Mika and his song 'grace kelley' (no. 5 on playlist) which I also really loved.
I don't know where he discovers all his tunes but I think he has a good ear, and I love that we love a lot of the same sounds. The first two are my favorites so far, but you know how that is... The more you listen to new music the more it becomes more and more enjoyable.
He is quite looped in this photo but still quite lovable!

10 comments:

paisley said...

oh my god lucy... this is soooooo adorable... what a tribute yu have here,,, something you will have and love forever,,, your son is so in love with you.... who can blame him??????

Mistress Meeyee said...

What a good son! I hope my little guy turns out so well!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

oh sure you had to get him drunk in order to sit him down , hug, and kiss him. lol

Forgetfulone said...

It's so hard to believe you have grown kids! That is such a sweet picture, and he seems like a sweet son.

Anonymous said...

What A lovely idea. It's my Mums birthday in the spring. Please thank your son for giving me a very good idea!

Henry said...

OOh Mika is really cool. I am going to buy his album soon. You do have such a sweet son! look at that face! So handsome!

Have a Happy New Year!
- Mary

http://nowenteringmomville.blogspot.com

JP/deb said...

Isn't this just awesome!! I love the gift of music :)

Great photo Lucy!!

xx, JP/deb

Anonymous said...

So thoughtful. I'll listen in the next few days. I LOVE music! :D
Happy New Year, Lucy!
P.S. if you like mushy poetry with more "different" images... swing by when you have a moment. This one is dedicated to the one I love.

rel said...

Lucy,
Happy New Year effervesent lady!
May the new year bring you much happiness!
rel

Mimi Lenox said...

Now that is precious! It says so much that he took the time to make it for you. The BEST kind of present.

Happy New Year, Lulu!