Monday, December 01, 2008

Tis the season to be jolly...

Well I wasn't feeling in the holiday spirit until ....
Ta Da!! My sweet soul sister Giggles presented me with this fabulously Fun, New Christmas header!
Look up! SEE! what do u think?! Makes you feel like singing Christmas carols doesn't it?!
Putting up that tree? Baking cookies?
Thanks so much Giggles! I adore your whimsical art work and treasure our friendship! xo



So happy Sue from tumblewords decided to add some petal power ! I was becoming quite insecure with my 'following' status!
thanks Sue! You've boosted my spirits too!

3 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Oh I love it the reindeer even have booties. she is so talented.

Tumblewords: said...

A happy place! Giggles is magical, too!
Thanks for your encouragement as I made the shift to REAL blogger. LOL

Giggles said...

Thanks Lucy glad I could sprinkle a little spirit your way! Funny thing, when I make the headers I end up enjoying yours more than mine!! Wonder why?....might be the wonderful writing that accompanies it!! dablopoda....isn't that the name for everyday in December....You do girl!!

Hugs my Friend
Sherrie