I was tagged by adorable, gifted Giggles at HappyTiler ! I've made many treasured friendships through blogging, but with this amazingly artsy, wise, maternal Buddy, I feel I've found a long lost sister. We are kindred spirits and I adore her! Thanks for tagging me Giggs!
Rules: Pass it on to five other bloggers.
Tell them to open the nearest book to page 46. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences. The closest book, not the coolest, or the one you think will sound the best. THE CLOSEST. ( well that's a dumb rule! I wanted to quote the vampire book that true blood is based on... dead until dark! THAT would be so cool !) instead we are stuck with this...
SMOOTHIES AND ICE TREATS - a guide to enjoying fresh frozen treats at home by Lindsay Barnes and Amy Shawgo...
(well it's so short, sentence five led to page 47 )
Soothing Peach Smoothie!
5.This creamy smoothie is rich in ingredients that help soothe MENSTRUAL ACHES and Pains.
6.Calcium and soy protein are known to help prevent mood alterations and reduce cramps
7.The vitamin C in peaches aids in fighting against infections and reducing the risk of heart disease, strokes and cancer
8.Medicine that tastes great! ( hey I went this far, I may as well give u this recipe, just in case you are suffering from those awful pains of #1!)
1/4 cup low fat/fat free milk
1/4 cup soymilk
1 cup lowfat/nonfat peach yogurt
2 cups sliced peaches 2 cups ice
Hope it's yummy!! ( you can try a heating pad with this too!!)
Before I tag anyone, I want to also give a Great big THANK YOU to a recent and also treasured buddy... TAMY at 3 sides of crazzzzy!
Tammy has credited me with a positive attitude award !! ( she really IS Crazzy!!) and Therefore, appoints me worthy to receive the Lemonade award! ( gee Tam, are u sure it's not 'cause my blog is a real lemon!?) The idea of this award is..
it is out there for those of you who know you have a positive attitude and work at it all the time too. Here's to you!" Okay, I do work at it all the time, but I must say, I am not getting the job done very well. But I will work harder to live up to this honor Tamy!
Here are the rules:
- Put the logo on your blog or post.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
- Each of the bloggers listed below have moved me with entertaining posts of laughter or insight or just delightful writings. All of them are truly deserving of the Lemonade Award for having a great attitude and becoming dear blogging friends and inspirations! ( i am taking a short cut and nominating five for the book meme AND the award! )
sheri at cooking mom
Sherrie at happytiler just for the lemonade award!
Diane at forgetfulone
Penny at marmalade skies
Keith at keiths ramblings
and last but not least Mary at now entering momville
YOU HAVE to read her recent post...
grouchy husband gift guide it is so funny!