Sunday, January 18, 2009

joke of the day- $7.00 sex

A Florida couple, both well into their 80s, go to a sex therapist's office.


The doctor asks, 'What can I do for you?'

The man says, 'Will you watch us have sexual intercourse?'

The doctor raises both eyebrows, but he is so amazed that such an elderly couple is asking for sexual advice that he agrees.



When the couple finishes, the doctor says, 'There's absolutely nothing wrong with
the way you have intercourse.'


He thanks them for coming, he
wishes them good luck, he charges them $50 and he say s good bye.

The next week, the same couple returns and asks the sex therapist to watch again. The sex therapist is a bit puzzled, but agrees

This happens several weeks in a row.

The couple makes an appointment, has intercourse with no problems, pays the doctor, then leave.

Finally, after 3 months of this routine, the doctor says, 'I'm sorry, but I have to ask. Just what are you trying to find out?'

The man says, 'We're not trying to find out anything.

She's married so we can't go to
her house.

I'm married and we can't go to my house.

The Holiday Inn charges $98.

The Hilton charges $139

We do it here for $50, and
I get $43 back from Medicare.

7 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

OMG I almost fell off my chair when I read the punch line! Too funny!

Mel said...

I love this! So funny and so darn clever!!!

Tumblewords: said...

Too funny! I'll be looking for somebody to try this with - $143 sounds too good to pass up. LOL

Tumblewords: said...

Okay, it's only worth $43. Now I have to rethink the whole thing - thanks for bringing this to my attention. ;)

JP/deb said...

I wondered where this was going - priceless!! (well not quite, $7.00 worth of laughs!) xx, JP/deb

Queen-Size funny bone said...

you gotta be kidding me, thats like since I can't get laid I should vist the gynecologist at least once a month.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! :D