Friday, January 23, 2009

You like me ! You really like me!!

Humor and empathy! That's why the gal herself from One girls musings presented me with...
TA DA... The lemonade award!


Thanks so much! and thanks to Diane at forgetfulone for my triple awards! The absolute best thing about blogging is the wonderful people we meet! I am so happy to have met u!
Another wonderful blogger? SKITTLES! thanks so much for the fabulous blog award! These awards coming from such prolific bloggers are so flattering and make me feel so great!

Even though there are SO many deserving bloggers whom I would love to bestow these awards upon.. I am going to be a rebel and pass on following the rules of awarding others.
YOU KNOW WHO U ARE OUT THERE!! PASTE THESE PICS ON YOUR MANTEL!! XO

4 comments:

paisley said...

i do !!! i do !!! i really do!!!! and i don't even have an award for you!!!!!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

always a rule breaker. don't let your head get to big it won't fit on your blog.

Forgetfulone said...

Always sunshine and lemonade, sisters and heart, that's what you mean to me.

Barb said...

You deserve them all. :)