Thursday, January 29, 2009

True Colours Thurs.

Thanks to Miss Rosey Pinkerton
I discovered a new prompt site...
True Colours Thursday!
This weeks colour is PinK

pink reminds me of my dear old mom years ago
she was on a pretty pink kick.. kind of crazy
pink kitchen, pink bedspreads, pink drinks flow
Pink dresses pink pearls pink hat with a daisy


One day she decided to dye her brown hair red
woke up next day and decided pink was dead
Apparently Red hair with pink dresses? a mean no-no in fashion!
GREEN! Green clothes, green goes, Mama goes green with great passion


10 comments:

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hi there!

Welcome on board to True Colours Thursday.
Really enjoyed your tale, made me smile.

Best wishes
Blue

rosey said...

Hiya - good game isn't it? I love your piece.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

creatively done, I'm not crazy about pink though.

Lily Hydrangea said...

that is a really cute story. your Mom sounds like the adventurous type.

Penny said...

Aw she should have dyed her hair bright pink to match!

Skittles said...

I'm with Penny!

Simply-Mel said...

Pink rocks my world!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Fun Pink tale about your mum.. :-)

gel(Emerald Eyes) said...

I'm tickled pink by this post. Fun one. Color rocks!

"the green-eyed lady" (gel)

Giggles said...

I just love this post, I started to do it and nothing got complete this week!! However I read it when it was first posted!!

Hugs Giggles