Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friday Fill-In #81


1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would -- Listen quietly while watching out for swatters

2. Jealousy is--a great window, but an ugly and utterly unproductive feeling !

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that -- Others see it too so someone believes I actually saw one

4. I'd rather be on the beach than _in the never ending laundry room any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna Dance the night away! .

6. If time were in a bottle -- I would put the cork in tight and never let it be sipped away .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Finding new chairs for my salon on the web tomorrow my plans include sitting under my gazebo in the morning & sipping coffee with my husband while doing the morning cryptogram, then working my butt off all day. and Sunday, I want to _Totally relax all day while sipping WAY more coffee in the morn, then sipping up some sun in the afternoon then sipping my favorite Wine in the eve!! ( all this sipping is making me thirsty)

12 comments:

ZJ said...

Hi Lucy. I like your answers - and I agree with you on #3 - I also wish that I'd see more shooting stars so I could wish more often!! Haha, asking too much, eh? Good luck on your weekend plans, enjoy!
Here's mine:
http://sreisaat.blogspot.com/2008/07/friday-fill-ins-002.html

MiLeTTe said...

lol for your number 3.

here's mine! see you there!

happy friday! thanks!


milet

forgetfulone said...

Great answers, Lucy! Don't work too hard Saturday. I hope you find just the right chairs at just the right price, too. Have a great weekend. My Fill-ins are posted. Diana

Julie said...

Sounds like a great weekend:) Love your blog & the music!

~Me~ said...

Great fill in, have a great weekend!!

Jane said...

Hi Lucy!

Your weekend sounds delightful!

Happy Friday :))
Jane

thekoolaidmom said...

Coffee? Did someone say COFFEE?! I love coffee... you know my blood is part coffee :-D

Have a great weekend!

Southpaw said...

Great answers! =)
Have a great weekend!

lovesmukiwa said...

My vote is for ANY place other than the laundry room!

Just Jen said...

calgon take me away!! I'm doing laundry right now...lol
why can't we all just be naked? scratch that, some things I don't want to see...LOL
made ya laugh!!

Janet said...

#3 made me laugh LOL! Thanks for playing :-)

The Gal Herself said...

Thought provoking response to jealousy. And I hope you find the perfect chairs.