I couldn't wait to come home to a hot cup of tea and a dry set of clothes. Now that I've had both... I've made my insane but as always ambiguous choice... I am going for the perfect size which comes at a better price than the perfect color ( which I adore) This is for my salon... If you read a few posts back you know.. I am in desperate need of redecorating my salon. I totally fell in love with -
this carpet but it is a few inches too long and would mean having to have those few inches go under a wall unit, which would look weird and may make the wall unit off balance. So I went for size AND for a better price and went with this one -
As you can see by me writing about all this, I am still battling indecisiveness!
So now I am contemplating buying the first one anyway and using it in my house! What do you think of an area rug over a wall to wall rug?? I know it's done all the time, but I've never done that. (it may make vacuuming a bitch)
In the meantime.. I am happy to have an Unconscious muttering to take my mind Off the rugs until tomorrow, when i guarantee you I WILL make my husband totally Crazy! haha
- Memory :: Oh how I wish my memory would work
- Original :: My original brain seems to loose a little bit more space each year
- Exclusively :: I'm glad that I'm POSITIVe that I am exclusively the only wife my husband has.
- Listings :: I should begin listing all of life's events so I don't have to rely on this rotten brain
- Bucket :: Should I kick the bucket unexpectedly, I don't think my family would Know how to find ANYthING!
- Knight :: I woke up this morning to find my knight in cutoff t-shirt armor, had already cleaned the bathroom!
- Dusty :: He apparently didn't realize the dusty livingroom could have used the same attention
- Choice :: If I had a choice I would rather bleach the toilet bowl over dusting 5 thousand nicknacks too
- Sunlight :: The way it's raining right now, it feels like the world will never see sunlight again
- Change of plans :: We were going to go out to dinner, but all this rain has made us change our plans and opt for a pizza delivery.
Please visit Unconscious Mutterings for more word associations!