Friday, July 11, 2008



I just came from Dianes blog where I found this great meme called Friday Fill-Ins
they give you part of a sentence and guess what? You FILL IN your answers! Great Fill in for thinking on my own! I LOVE it!
so here are this weeks....

1. Oh, I can't wait until I have a .... winning lottery ticket!

2. SKim Plus Milk..... is the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.

3. I never leave home without My clothes on

4. If I were a condiment, I would be Ketchup__because _My husband is horse radish. .

5. ___ DISTRACTED DRIVERS is really high up on my list of pet peeves.

6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was what day is tomorrow? Do I need to set the clock?.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed_, tomorrow my plans include working all day and collapsing at night_____ and Sunday, I want to Wake up real late and find out that #1 came true !

6 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Did you already buy the winning ticket? If so, I'll skip the lotto for now. Actually, I haven't bought a ticket in a while, and they won't let me win if I don't buy a ticket. The nerve!

I love my Brita water pitchers. Maybe the key is to "set" your filter (or whatever they call it) before you use it. It takes a while.

I worked a BedBathBeyond for a while when I took a year off teaching! I worked in fine china and bridal registry, and I loved it. Fabulous store!

Your answers to 3 and 4 really cracked me up. Love your sense of humor.

Giggles said...

I'm so glad you wear clothes when you go out....cuz if you didn't ...well ....well....well....I'd probably read about it!!

Horse radish eh....mmmm how's that workin for ya? Does he smell like one too?

Great fun this meme!

Hugs Sherrie

April said...

LOL at #3!! Yes, clothes are a very important thing to not leave home without! Love it! Great answers. Hope you have a wonderful wkend!

Lucy said...

haha GIGGLES... NO he doesn't smell like a horse!
BUT when you put Horseradish IN Ketchup you get some yummy COCK-TAIL sauce! :)
(you should know how my mind works by now!!!)

Giggles said...

Hahaha duh!!!I should have got that!!.....you are such a Leo...I LOVE IT!

Hugs Giggles

Janet said...

I hope #1 comes true, if not this week, then soon! We had the same answer to #3 LOL! Thanks for playing :-)