1. I enjoy foot rubs of any kind .
2. How the hell will I ever afford retirement? is something I wonder about often lately.
3. In your heart, you knew I could never stay mad at you .
4. Take 1 cup of love , add a little sprinkle of luck and you end up with 3 kids, a mortgage,bills,stress, no retirement!.
5. Life has gifted me with the above 3 healthy children.
6. a hot tub soak followed by above mentioned foot rub.. is an instant vacation.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a quiet movie night , tomorrow my plans include working my butt off and Sunday, I want to make a paint decision and go buy the materials, maybe some dinner out ! friday fillin
I can't believe it's friday already. This week like so many lately, has just flown by!
I have to work today and tomorrow, but ahhh Sunday! My favorite day of the week. I have been enjoying really taking it easy on Sundays. I was all set with my Kayak yellow paint choice by Ralph Lauren, but Now, since I've had too much time staring at the sample chip, I think it's too bright.
I need GOLD! but why is gold such a difficult color to find? Out of the zillions of Benjamin Moore samples that I have, NoT one is floating my fussy boat. So I plan on really really making a final decision on Sunday.( i hope ) I wish i would have taken 'before' pics of my salon. You won't appreciate how beautiful My husbands work is without the befores. I probably have some photos that I can crop to show the countertop before and after. I will try to remember to work on this, and when the gold is up there I will reveal the hard work he has done. I don't know if I've ever written about his former profession? Faux Artist. His work is just astonishing. He can take an ordinary desk ( like the one I am sitting at )That was so old and broken and marred! I thought it was ready for the garbage! and He can turn it into a marble topped masterpiece! LIke That! (snap finger)
Look at this-
This beautiful 'marble' top?? shhh! it's not really marble, He just painted the wood to appear that way. He reinforced it, Refinished the bottom, bought new handles.. and this desk that I had wanted to discard is one of my favorite pieces in our home. So you can see why I am so excited about my new salon and choosing carefully to enhance his creative work! stay tuned for the big reveal coming soon! :)
1 day ago