Friday, August 22, 2008

another




fri.fill-ins gave me part of a sentence, I fill in the blanks...


1. Dancing to the hip hop tunes while cooking makes me feel like a 5 star chef.

2. The last time I went on a scary ride I nearly had to call a cardiologist

3. When I drive I do some of my best thinking AND I'm still able to use blinkers!.

4. I saw many gray hairs standing out like a sore thumb .

5. Give me laughter , give me love, give me serenity

6. Next week I am looking forward to enjoying the last week of summer before schools starts.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to resting my sore throat and sore feet , tomorrow my plans include talking and standing again at work all day and Sunday, I want to totally relax and feel better

3 comments:

Queen-Size funny bone said...

FEEL BETTER.

Forgetfulone said...

Are you not well? What's the scoop? Your number 5 is so positive.

threesidesofcrazy said...

Great answers - I hope you feel better soon! 1,2, & 5 are my favorites!