Monday, August 18, 2008

unconscious mutterings

I say ... and you think ... ?

1. Signature :: many years ago someone I worked with who always admired how I cut short hair on women... Said that the wispy pieces I often left at the hairline while others were leaving sharp points...were my signature. I really liked that compliment.
2. Olympics:: Everyone is so into watching, Am i awful? Ive never enjoyed it much.
3. 100% :: Why do labels lie about things being 100%? 100% whole wheat, 100% natural? 100% bull S@*&
4. Damn! :: Remember that cute beaver in lady and the tramp?
5. Gold :: I am obsessed with choosing a new color for my salon walls. I am leaning towards gold. I went to a restaurant that had a beautiful gold wall, so I went back with my paint charts and asked for a table near the wall!!
6. Fresh and natural :: Sometimes going natural isn't too fresh... Put on that deodorant.
7. Fraction :: reminds me that I am Math-illiterate
8. Hurry :: Makes me think of how I food shop... almost trotting with that cart down each aisle.. I'v always been in a hurry. where am i rushing to?
9. Summer ::Just flew by this year!
10. 29th :: Next October will be my 29th wedding anniversary! holy moly!

visit mutterings!

2 comments:

Giggles said...

Wow aren't you the excited blogger today!! Two posts in one day...I count two...yes one, two!!I'm math illiterate too!! Yes people pleeeasse....spare me....wear deodorant oh stinky ones!!

Hugs funny lady!
Giggles

Forgetfulone said...

I cannot believe you've been married that long! And summer DID fly by! I guess I missed this mutterings.