Here are 13 great ways of dealing with the burdens of life:
1. Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
2.Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.
3.Drive carefully. It's not only cars that can be recalled by their maker.
4.If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
5. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
6. It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to be kind to others.
7. Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.
8. Nobody cares if you can't dance well. Just get up and dance.
9. When everythings coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
10. Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
11. Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.
12.We could learn a lot from crayons... Some are sharp, some are pretty, and some are dull.
Some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all have to live in the same box.
13.A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
This is my 17th TT.
1 hour ago