I say ... and you think ... ?
- Cry :: I'm a believer in a good cry. But i hate when i forget i have mascara on.. then my eyes burn all day.
- Stretch :: but,be careful if people are around, stretching can lead to flatulence
- Efficient :: I used to be much more efficient, Now I'm too scatterbrained and waste much of my time remembering what I needed to be efficient about.
- Brunch :: I have hardly ever eaten brunch. I don't want to give up two meals for one.
- Afro :: In the crazy 70's someone permed my (now)husbands hair into an afro and he looked Like that jungle man on the bugs bunny cartoons,Which made me say UnGA BUNGA BUNGA every time i saw him. That really irritated him haha
- Preheat :: My oven is 24 years old and takes forever to preheat. How quick do the new ones heat up?
- Delicious :: FRuit is delicious when it's ripened just right, and hasn't gone rotten. Chips are just Always delicious.
- Global warming :: reminds me of a twilight zone episode which was so scary.
- Actions :: are from the heart, anyone can Talk the talk
- Ride :: always ride through side streets very slowly and look under cars for little feet and rolling balls
visit unconscious mutterings
The sun is going in and out today. I was out but now I'm in. My asthma is really acting up and being outside while my husband is whacking weeds is killing me. Any inhalant can trigger me into an attack. Thank goodness, lately my asthma only acts up when I'm sick. I've been fighting a cold for a few days. I was happy to wake up and find I could finally swallow without pain, BUT having my chest feel heavy is a worse scenario. Wish it would clear up already, I have no patience for a summer cold. In the winter, I don't mind being inside cuddled up with a good book some tea and milano cookies. Summer though, is flying by... I want to get the most out of each nice day.
My favorite season used to be autumn, but now.. It's definitely summer.
glad to have a word association game to play, while waiting for the gasoline smell to pass.