Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quirks about ME ME

Cyber soul sista Sherrie tagged me for a Quirks about me meme!

Here are the rules:

Link to the person who tagged you. (I did)

Mention the rules. ( I am)

Tell six quirky, yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself. ( hmmm, difficult, I am mostly spectacular)

Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.(oooh, decisions,decisions)

Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.( i will)

If you participate, let the person who tagged you know you've posted your quirks!( i will)


Thanks Sherrie, funny your assignment is quirks and you think of me, eh??

Quirk #1- eye gook in my dogs.. I hate it and need to pick it out with my BARE fingers! ewwww!!


Quirk #2- I don't like to walk barefoot outside ever.



Quirk #3- I really, really like to squeeze OTHER peoples pimples.. Have been known, without warning to spring a surprise attack on innocent, unsuspecting zits.

Quirk #4- (geee who would have thought these would come to me so easily?)-
Hand Washing is my part time job. seriously. I HAVE to wash my hands when I walk in my door. I HAVE to wash them in between most EVERYTHING I do! (TWICE after quirk #1 & 3 )I keep two giant hand sanitizers in each of my car doors cup holders. Between them and my big handbag covering the two cup holders in my console, I CANNOT drink and drive.


Quirk #5- I hate my tv remote control because I am so spastic when it comes to using it.
I ALWAYS push the wrong button and end up in areas of my tvs features that I didn't know I had, AND don't care to discover! NO one likes me 'in control' while watching a movie together.


Quirk #6- I can't stand it when people talk while eating. GEE, I know I am hyper but I WILL wait till you swallow to hear your sentence. PLEASE close your mouth while eating! SO many well mannered people I know, seem to do this! YULK.. It seriously makes me nauseous.



oh, look at that.. Six went by quickly... I have quite a few more.. Oh well.. I'll save them for the next quirky meme!

Okay.. Now following the rules I need to tag some bloggers.. I don't want to burden anyone who doesn't want to do this.. so keeping things quirky ...I would like to change the rules...If you've enjoyed this and are quirky yourself.. Please participate!

7 comments:

forgetfulone said...

Don't come near me trying to pick a zit, silly girl! Your quirks are no quirkier than most. I don't like to go outside barefoot, either.

Giggles said...

I am the barefoot queen... although I watered my flowers with bare feet and they were itchy after...hmmmm think I may need some of your sanitizer...never mind, my daughter has TONs.I had to put a stop to the hand washing insanity with Pepper when she was little....I see she is back to it though as she took forever to wash her hands while I was trying to prepare dinner. The dog goobers...I was the same...hated it in their eyes!!
Food flapping around in someones mouth....just plain gross!! However I have been known to play LOOK....!!
You are a normal quirky one my friend!!

Hugs Giggles! Thanks for doing this...it was fun!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

Got Shoes? My mother would chase us to squeeze a pimple. Sometimes we would try to hide and signs of a incoming ZIT! oh yes and the name is Tamara, tammy for short.

Jane said...

Lucy,

I promise if I ever get the honor to meet you in real life, I will never ever eat while talking to you...LOL!

One big quirk lately is the feel of water on the stone floor on my kitchen while I'm barefoot. I hate it! Usually the kids are dragging water in from the pool.

Just Jen said...

Just stopping by to give you an update to my new blog url, I'm hoping this will ditch the watchful eyes of my 'troll'. http://humbleopinion2.blogspot.com/
(and you thought you were quirky! LOL)

keithsramblings said...

You mentioned my pet hate - talking whilst eating. Yuc gross.

JP/deb said...

i definitely share some of the same quirks as you!! don't worry, you're not alone!! xx, JP/deb