Thursday, August 03, 2006

LOOK AT THE CUTE PRIZE


All these childhood memories have been so cute and so much fun to read. Tracy's reminded me of a memory I had long forgotten. (thanks so much Tracy!) When I was about 6 I had a terrible toothache. My mother ( I guess of the very, very old school) gave me a shot glass of scotch and told me to dip my finger and keep rubbing my gums. She left my sister ( 12 years old) in charge. It didn't take long for me to refill and refill again and who knows maybe AGAIN- till I was hysterically laughing, STRIPPING, and running around my house naked like a looney. My sister was very nervous and couldn't gain control of me. I am so happy to remember that again! I don't recall what happened after that, I will have to call my sister and see if she remembers. I still like the smell and taste of scotch, but I never choose to drink it.

Anyway, I am excited to announce that I shopped for a beautiful prize today! It's hard to see in the picture, but this pewter 4x6 frame has a cute charm that says memories on it. Hopefully the winner will have a picture that can coincide with their story. I'm looking forward to reading more of them. They are all so great, choosing will be tough.

No comments: