Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friday Fill-In #81


1. If I could be a fly on the wall I would -- Listen quietly while watching out for swatters

2. Jealousy is--a great window, but an ugly and utterly unproductive feeling !

3. When I see a shooting star my wish would be that -- Others see it too so someone believes I actually saw one

4. I'd rather be on the beach than _in the never ending laundry room any day!

5. Certain songs when I hear them make me wanna Dance the night away! .

6. If time were in a bottle -- I would put the cork in tight and never let it be sipped away .

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to Finding new chairs for my salon on the web tomorrow my plans include sitting under my gazebo in the morning & sipping coffee with my husband while doing the morning cryptogram, then working my butt off all day. and Sunday, I want to _Totally relax all day while sipping WAY more coffee in the morn, then sipping up some sun in the afternoon then sipping my favorite Wine in the eve!! ( all this sipping is making me thirsty)

11 comments:

Sreisaat said...

Hi Lucy. I like your answers - and I agree with you on #3 - I also wish that I'd see more shooting stars so I could wish more often!! Haha, asking too much, eh? Good luck on your weekend plans, enjoy!
Here's mine:
http://sreisaat.blogspot.com/2008/07/friday-fill-ins-002.html

MiLeT said...

lol for your number 3.

here's mine! see you there!

happy friday! thanks!


milet

Forgetfulone said...

Great answers, Lucy! Don't work too hard Saturday. I hope you find just the right chairs at just the right price, too. Have a great weekend. My Fill-ins are posted. Diana

Julie said...

Sounds like a great weekend:) Love your blog & the music!

~Just Me Miranda~ said...

Great fill in, have a great weekend!!

Jane said...

Hi Lucy!

Your weekend sounds delightful!

Happy Friday :))
Jane

Anonymous said...

Coffee? Did someone say COFFEE?! I love coffee... you know my blood is part coffee :-D

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great answers! =)
Have a great weekend!

JCB said...

My vote is for ANY place other than the laundry room!

Janet said...

#3 made me laugh LOL! Thanks for playing :-)

The Gal Herself said...

Thought provoking response to jealousy. And I hope you find the perfect chairs.