Monday, August 11, 2008

Petals advice for the day..


As I am ironing and trying to get ready for our few days away in Hershey PA. I decided to pull a pair of jeans out of my closet. You never know, Maybe it will be cool at night. I am an OVER packer like I assume, most women are. Well... I haven't worn these jeans since probably.. WHAT?? could it be April or May when I went to shorts and capris full time?? I can't remember but OH BROTHER.. they are a bit too tight around that belly bulge, which I guess I can't refer to as a waist anymore! I was at my ideal weight only last year! Since I left Weight watchers, I've put back 10 lbs.(at least).
SO... my menopausal tip for anyone in my age category... TRY ON your winter clothes EACH month in the summer! This way you can nip those extra pounds in the BUTT! It's weird too, 'cause my shorts aren't elasticized, yet they still fit?? I just don't understand weight gain and as I approach 49 yrs. old this sunday... I am realizing it may be time to go BACK to my weight watcher meetings AGAIN.. and try to loose this bulge before the BIG FAT 50 creeps up on me next year.
how cute does this little guy look in his jeans?

6 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

You may have gained a couple of pounds, but you look great! I hope you have a great time in Hershey, and take some pix! Love the photo of the dog in jeans!

Giggles said...

My advice is yes those fifty do creep on...with every cookie and blog post....just move more....

Hey get those quirks done....I want to see if you're quirkier than me!!

Hugs Giggles

Melody said...

Too funny, I put on a pair of jeans this weekend after months of shorts and was so upset with how tight they were. My excuse was that was extra muscle, not fat. Yup that's it! Our shorts trick us don't they? hehe

Anonymous said...

I have a propensity toward chubbiness myself, but I don't care. I put it down to a contented life - and being over 50!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

well you better not think weight watchers until you come home from Hershey! your going to be torchered with all that chocolate.

Giggles said...

Award on my blog for ya!