Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day


My heart beat quickens when I know you're on your way
arousing breathy whispers, you pull me close and say
sweetheart, honey, baby cakes I've missed you all day long
you love how you still melt me and make my heart beat strong

No candy hearts or dandy flowers can evoke my elated emotion
like your considerate countless caring hours of adoring devotion
thinking of my every need, determined to pamper & to please me
My sweetheart, honey, babycakes I feel invincible when you squeeze me

You've been my kissable Valentine for 31 years in a row
The strength of our loves passion eternally will grow
I love you with all of my heart, I will love you for all of my life
I'm so lucky being your lover, your friend, your Valentine, your wife.

11 comments:

myrtle beached whale said...

I hope he realizes he is the luckiest man in the world.

Forgetfulone said...

That's very sweet, and he is a lucky man. Thanks for the kind words on my post, "changed." Diana

latree said...

this is so sweet...
my hart even beats (I bet) as quick as yours reading it.

Anonymous said...

Ah! Nice. Hope you have a lovely day. I've just posted a piece which couldn't be more different!

Anonymous said...

Did you write that????? that is stunning, gorgeous, amazing ... what a lucky fella he is! Hope your day was splendiferous ;)

Lucy said...

thanks everyone for your nice comments!
Red- yes I did write it (from the heart!) thanks so much for the flattering words! Hope your day is splendid too
Keith- I can't wait to read your anti-valentines post! haha
Latree & Diana-thanks!
Rick-thanks! That was so sweet, He definitely feels he is.

Little Wing said...

Lucy, what a great way to say I love you to your hubby!!!!!!!!

UL said...

this is beautiful Lucy...so full of love, hope your V went beautifully well...

Giggles said...

Yep the luckiest man on earth!!! Really really blessed, to have a rich family life and amazing husband!
You truly deserve to be celebrated....Love to the both of you!!

Hugs Sherrie

daisies said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww ... this is adorable :)

Reverend Jeannine Bakriges said...

We're lucky gals, Ms. Lucy. And our men are equally lucky fellas. I chalk it up to all of us knowing a good thing when we saw it...and a little bit of magick.