Monday, September 01, 2008

Finish this sentence Meme

I borrowed this meme from One gals musingsThanks!

1. My uncle once: compared my 3 yr.old son's brain to that of a duck. I almost clobbered him.

2. Never in my life have I: sang karaoke

3. When I was five my parents: NO idea! my dad had passed away already, I have NO memory of what my mom was doing!

4. High school was: about socializing with cute boys

5. I will never forget to: brush my teeth before bed, no matter if I'm even drunk! (what good english!)

6. Once I met: Charles Bronson

7. There’s this boy I know: who's obsessed with a video game!

8. Once, at a bar, I: Got SO drunk my boyfriend had to carry me out on his shoulders ( this meme is making me sound like a drunk! I hardly drink!)

9. By noon, I'm already having caffein withdrawals.

10. Last night I: Got great news that my friends daughter is engaged!

11. If only I had: a winning lottery ticket

12. Next time I go to church: it will be for a wedding

13. What worries me most is that I: have this bad memory due to early Alzheimer's.

14. When I turn my head left I see: The top of my gazebo

15. When I turn my head right I see: The tv show my husband is watching

16. You know I’m lying when I: say I don't want dessert

17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: The BIG hair!

18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: ?? One that ISN't tragically killed or a wench!

19. By this time next year I will: BE 1/2 a century years old

20. A better name for me would be: Loopy Lu

21. I have a hard time understanding: MATH

22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: pay better attention this time

23. You know I like you if I: kiss you hello

24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: my family

25. Take my advice, never: jump into deep water if you can't swim!

4 comments:

Giggles said...

I did this meme early today and was going to send it to you and post it another day. My number 12 is verbatim to yours!! I had to laugh at all your answers....I miss the big hair too....I love big hair took me years to relinguish it...had permed curly long hair for years!! BIG BIG HAIR!!love it!!


Hugs Giggles ...

threesidesofcrazy said...

I'd never seen this meme before and now I've seen it twice today - next week I'll have to play along. Love your answers!

Forgetfulone said...

That last part reminded me of a previous post of yours about the deep water! I know why you liked the big hair look! Bye for now, Loopy Lu! Love U

Anonymous said...

LOL
good answers!