Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1800 GET Off The Road

After the day I've had, I was wondering... WHY can't everyones license plate be their cell phone number? Today I would have called the BMW who was sharing a one way, two lane street with me, and just couldn't seem to stay in his own lane, and I would have yelled... GET OFF The F*&$i#@ ROAD!
Then later on in my day I could have called the lunatic woman in the lexus who was passing everyone on The shoulder of the highway, and yelled... GET OFF THE F*$&ing Road!
To the woman in the costco parking lot who had to position her car in such a way that NO ONE could pass her while she waited 10 minutes for someone's parking spot... ring ring...
.... YOU INconsiderate A%$$O@E!!! GET OFF the F*$&ing ROAD!
Gee, the holiday season just seems to bring out the lovable humanitarian in me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when you talk angry!

paisley said...

brings out the best in me to,,,, oh yeah......

BetteJo said...

I frequently rant about other drivers because, y'know, nobody drives better than I do!! :)

Tumblewords: said...

Oh, I know the feeling. I used to wave my 'dirty' finger a lot but with so many road rage shootings, I just kinda suck it in, now. Love this post!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I think you hit on something here.Those bleeping maniacs out there.... and like tumblewords, I now hold it in b/c of road rage.
I used to utter angry words that the other drive could NOT hear, but then i spotted peeps looking at my lips through the mirror or windows and since some lipreading can happen, I value safety more.

Forgetfulone said...

Driving drives me nuts! I took my son and his friend for their first solo trip to the mall - no chaperone - today. Getting there to drop them off and getting back to pick them up took almost as long as the entire time I let them stay! It's not so much stupid drivers for me today, but too many freakin' cars on the road in one place at the same time!