Sunday, February 22, 2009

Give it to me Hugh!




You Would Win Best Actor / Actress



You are confident and talented. When it's time for you to shine, you step up.

You have a strong personality. You love attention, and you can command an audience of any size.

You tend to be a bit obsessive. You're the perfect person to immerse yourself in a big role.

You're both empathetic and expressive. You understand and communicate well.

Looking forward to fast forwarding my dvr through the boring parts of the oscars and enjoying the highlights and of course the view of Hugh! mmmmm mmmmm mmmmm

4 comments:

Giggles said...

I just did the quiz and would win best costume design! I'm going to slum dog millionaire tonight and tape the Oscars! I want to see "The Reader" and " Milk" too!

Hugs Giggles

Bone said...

It says I would win for Best Costume Design, too.

Um, I don't think so.

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I'd win for being terribly miserable and pretending to be pleasant and happy. Its a hard role but someone has to play it.

Tammy Brierly said...

Best Origional Screenplay!

You are insightful and expressive. You've always been a natural storyteller.
You know how to hook an audience, entertain them, and surprise them at the end.

Where people see everyday life, you see an engaging plot with interesting characters.
You notice details that other people ignore. People you've only met once or twice live inside your head.