Tuesday, November 04, 2008

grrrr! blogger!

Is anyone else having trouble getting their comments sent to their email address??
I double checked my blogger settings and my email address is correct. hmmm, weird. Some comments are sent and some aren't. I only discovered this because someone spoke in an email about their comment, making me realize, I never saw it. So I actually clicked the comments section under the post.. and sure enough, they HAD left one. So I went back to my scribblings post and sure enough, several came in that I had NO idea I had received. Any advice anyone?

3 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

I've noticed a few not getting through, but also not being able to leave comments on some of my favorites!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

me too and some are in my spam sometimes and then not other times.

Forgetfulone said...

You're the second person I've read who's posting about this today. I'm knockin' on wood over here!